The Southern Africa HIV and AIDS Regional Exchange portal (SHARE) is a unique regional hub, connecting people to resources, peers, organizations, and free online learning and collaboration tools designed to equip them to share experiences and knowledge to better respond to the HIV and AIDS epidemic.
SHARE addresses the need for health information and knowledge management related to HIV and AIDS in the region of the world with the highest HIV prevalence rate.
SHARE is an initiative of the USAID Southern Africa Regional HIV/AIDS Program (USAID/RHAP). The SHARE portal is managed and maintained by the Baylor College of Medicine Children's Foundation - Malawi with funding from the American people via USAID.
SHARE offers easy and responsive access to online:
- repositories of vetted as well as user-contributed resources, categorized by theme, country, and type of material
- community spaces in the form of public and private groups that facilitate announcements, event calendars, file sharing, and online discussions
- directories of SHARE members and organizations
- subscription to areas of interest for email alerts and newsletters
- profiles and publish forms to connect and share information
Questions? Feedback? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.